Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday, Baptism- My baby turned 8











Brielle turned 8 on December 3rd and she was baptized December 6th.

Born in American Fork, Utah, while her parents were attending BYU, she weighed
8 lbs and 5 oz, and was 22 inches long. She was happy and good natured; she still is.

We love Brielle very much! She is a great joy to have around, loving life and trying to have as much fun as she can. She is kind and thoughtful-- one cool girl. Her decision to be baptized has brought much happiness to her parents.

10 comments:

jessica said...

Congratulations Brielle! What a great girl!

KPackard said...

Brielle is so adorable--love that girl! Congrats and I was so grateful to be able to see her baptism. Happy Birthday!

Aida said...

I loved being at Brielle's baptism. I love seeing her wonderful smiling face.
By the way, you have the cutest pictures on your blog of your beautiful family! I love them.

Jo Lynn said...

I love the pictures, super cute! Congrats Brielle and you look stunning in your white dress with the red jacket.

Bakersfieldboy said...

Happy Birthday Brielle (belated) ! Congratulations too! I love and miss all you kids very much! We'll celebrate together someday too! Love, Uncle Tony

Pao said...

Happy Birthday:
Sorry we couldn't be there , we didn't know :( I see you had a great birthday. Brielle you look so pretty with you red sweater.We send you a big hug and Joshua is going to have to gave you some pokemon cards :)Good Job in your baptizm!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Brielle.

gwen said...

Sweet, beautiful girl! congratulations to Brielle!

gbrooks said...

Aww Ixchelle, I feel old! Congratulations, Brielle - it wasn't too long ago that she was in my CTR 4/5 class!

Jess said...

Hey sister! Congratulations on your baptism! Jared and I felt blessed to be there and felt the spirit through the talks, the baptism, and the love of those who care so much about you!!