Just the two of you, how sweet? I'm so glad you posted, you still need to post about Christmas young lady????I love ya and I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend!
Beautiful there! Sure beats the snow and ice here!
AWESOME pics. I just love your kids. Is that foam on the beach?? Where is Half Moon Bay? I'll google it! Looks great!!
That's so fun that you just you two went together. I bet she loved it!
Was it just the two of you? What a fun day! Those pictures are gorgeous! Ixchelle, I love your blog!! The background, pictures, everything!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just the two of you, how sweet? I'm so glad you posted, you still need to post about Christmas young lady????
I love ya and I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend!
Beautiful there! Sure beats the snow and ice here!
AWESOME pics. I just love your kids. Is that foam on the beach?? Where is Half Moon Bay? I'll google it! Looks great!!
That's so fun that you just you two went together. I bet she loved it!
Was it just the two of you? What a fun day! Those pictures are gorgeous! Ixchelle, I love your blog!! The background, pictures, everything!!
Post a Comment