Last Week Aaron found a mud puddle and started playing in it. He had so much fun that he decided he would take off most of his clothes and dive in. I laughed so hard when he started bathing in it and couldn't resist taking these photos of him.
In these pics, Aaron is starting to look like Ammon. At least he's smart to take his clothes off, before he completely dives in. Your one cool Mom, Ixchelle!
I love the new background and the super cute picture of you two kissin on your hot date!!!! Your little Aaron is such a crack up, those pictures are so frameable Ixchelle, he's such a little sport!
7 comments:
In these pics, Aaron is starting to look like Ammon. At least he's smart to take his clothes off, before he completely dives in. Your one cool Mom, Ixchelle!
What is it with kids and mud? I always kind of cringe thinking of what is in the mud!
oh I love the mud!
I love the new background and the super cute picture of you two kissin on your hot date!!!! Your little Aaron is such a crack up, those pictures are so frameable Ixchelle, he's such a little sport!
Aaron's got the right idea! That mud looks so cool!!
Like JoLynn, I LOVE the kissing picture!
I LOVE these pictures! SO Awesome!!!
How FUN!!!
I love that photo too - very cute!
Post a Comment