
I wish the great city I live in would get on the ball, and put a Trader Joes in one of the many vacant shopping centers we have around here.

Brooke and I can't get enough of this stuff. We usually get chocolate or strawberry..

This yummy looking bag of Orange Chicken is seriously one of the reasons I go to Trader Joes at least once a week. Delicious.

My kids love this pasta- It's cheap and fun to play with,just ask my kids.

I know Costco has yummy dried fruit, but TJ has some pretty good dried fruit. You gotta try their mango slices-

This curry sauce is delicioso!

ooh so good.
Some more favorites are:
Yummy Samples-I usually buy the sample of the day
The Awesome Basil plants
Maple Syrup (grade B)- I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.
Their awesome variety of Nuts
Vindaloo (Curry dish)
Frozen Chicken Breasts-Hormone free,etc.
Their amazing variety of muffins, scones and cookies.
They sell great lunch meat- nitrate free
Spinach Pizza...I love you!
Baked Blue Chips...you're the best.
This list goes on and on. Let me know if you want to take a trip with me.
I almost forgot to mention that when you bring your own bags they enter you in a raffle to win a gift certficate to the store :) Totally worth the Drive.
12 comments:
I love Trader Joe's too...did you know I worked there for a year and half right after my mission? It was fun...got to know the store and products really well. I look forward to that when I get home. Did you know TJ's parent company is a German grocery chain?
Mmmm...you are making my mouth water. We are not even close to a Trader Joe's. I want that curry sauce.
Sadly we aren't going to the reunion. We already made our big trip home in the beginning of July for a wedding.
I so love this place to and I'm going to be living closer to it!!!! Mmmmmm, the best is their caramelized onion and feta cheese appetizers!
Looks very yummy to me! We love food like that! I think the nearest Trader Joe's would be to come visit you.......
Audra
LOVE IT TOO! I wish they had one closer to us. I love their dried pineapple. We also like to get their sparkling blueberry juice. Yum, yum, yum!
Oh man Ixchelle, I LOVE Trader Joe's SO much. I wish we had them here...but alas, we do not :(!
Did I ever tell you that airport security confiscated the curry sauce you gave me because it was over the three ounce rule and I wasn't checking any baggage? I was so sad. But someday, by golly, I will get to try it!
I am mostly out of my funk, but some days are just pretty funkilicious, know what I mean?
Are you and your family coming out here this summer? I am having a boring summer, so looking forward to some awesome visitors would spice it up. I miss you and want you to give me your email address so we can keep in touch!
Love you,
Heidi
I LOOOOOVE Trader Joes! I used to work there too when we were in Sacramento. When one do you guys drive to? What do you put the Curry Sauce on? YUM! Did you know that they're building one here in Davis right now as we speak?!? They're building one right off of the Mace Blvd. exit, where the new Target is. Can't WAIT!
Rebecca,I did not know that. Last I heard they were still looking for a place to put one. I'm so excited.
Awesome post. I think we'll have to try some of your favorites!
I've never heard of the place, but that stuff sure sounds yummy!
I wish there was a trader joe's in Bryan. I can't believe they have nitrate free lunch meat. I NEED that for my kids!
All your selections look yummy but I have to be honest - I like the little plastic containers of candy too!
Post a Comment