tawnie, we usually do day visits or spend one or two days in another city in Cali. I call it a tour becasue we are trying to visit as many places as we can right here in California
Hi Ixchelle! Some of your pictures reminded me of our trip to Timpanogas Caves here in Utah. Have you ever been? They were beautiful. Looks like you're finding plenty of fun things to do with the kids. Tell them we say hi. We miss you guys! Love, Garin
7 comments:
What fun places to tour. Your pictures are making me want to come and visit California--Beautiful!!
kc and K,
come visit we would love it if you did. Your always welcome!
So are you on vacation or is this where you live?
Great photos. I love the way you change your side stuff often.
tawnie,
we usually do day visits or spend one or two days in another city in Cali. I call it a tour becasue we are trying to visit as many places as we can right here in California
I love the sundial bridge! Redding is actually pretty interesting place. Glad you had fun!
Hi Ixchelle! Some of your pictures reminded me of our trip to Timpanogas Caves here in Utah. Have you ever been? They were beautiful. Looks like you're finding plenty of fun things to do with the kids. Tell them we say hi. We miss you guys! Love, Garin
Hi Garin, We all miss you too. I have never been to those caves , but they sound like they are cool. Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment