Lol, so funny. Rae just started wanting to eat the whole apple instead of me slicing it. She eats the outside but not much of the inside. I'm always afraid I'll come into the room and find that she's eaten 3 or 4!
Oh I believe that 100% because Aaron eats more than you can imagine in nursery and it's gone in seconds....so funny!!! He for sure likes his fruit and his snacks...
So I copied your blog and did the same as you with the pictures on the side, with prop 8 and the church. I hope you don't mind, I thought it was a great way to share my beliefs... Love you
Hey Sista!! I got your blog off JoLynn's. I hope it's okay. I LOVED the little apple bandit post because I'm just fascinated by your little apple bandito!! haha You have such uplifting posts, and it makes me feel happy to look on your blog and hear your music too!! I love you!
6 comments:
At least he ate one of them down pretty good. It's better than a bag full of CANDY!
Lol, so funny. Rae just started wanting to eat the whole apple instead of me slicing it. She eats the outside but not much of the inside. I'm always afraid I'll come into the room and find that she's eaten 3 or 4!
Does anyone have caramel?
Oh I believe that 100% because Aaron eats more than you can imagine in nursery and it's gone in seconds....so funny!!! He for sure likes his fruit and his snacks...
So I copied your blog and did the same as you with the pictures on the side, with prop 8 and the church. I hope you don't mind, I thought it was a great way to share my beliefs... Love you
Hey Sista!! I got your blog off JoLynn's. I hope it's okay. I LOVED the little apple bandit post because I'm just fascinated by your little apple bandito!! haha You have such uplifting posts, and it makes me feel happy to look on your blog and hear your music too!! I love you!
Post a Comment