Hope your weather for watching is cooler than our flag football weather1 Can't wait for another month when we can enjoy the weather as much as the games.
They look so awesome out there and I love the picture of Aaron, so cute. When I think soccer mom I think minivan, but your suburban is way cooler then the minivan. LOL
I am having my first season off from soccer and am loving it too! Please let Brielle know how thankful we were to see her after her game on Saturday at Brevin's party. Hope to see you again soon! Stephanie
5 comments:
Hope your weather for watching is cooler than our flag football weather1 Can't wait for another month when we can enjoy the weather as much as the games.
I enjoyed soccer for about a season--the kids have played in three so far. We're currently taking a break from it and I'm loving the break!
your kids are so cute!! You seem like a great mom, xchelle!
They look so awesome out there and I love the picture of Aaron, so cute. When I think soccer mom I think minivan, but your suburban is way cooler then the minivan. LOL
I am having my first season off from soccer and am loving it too! Please let Brielle know how thankful we were to see her after her game on Saturday at Brevin's party. Hope to see you again soon! Stephanie
Post a Comment