You can still swim? We pulled out the coats today. It's supposed to snow tomorrow! I love seeing pictures of your kids. I hope I can meet ya'll someday! Audra
We miss those cute kids and their awesome parents. Wish we could invite ourselves over to your pool so we could be yelled at by the maintenence guy. Sigh, those were the days.
I love these pictures! I can't believe you're still swimming. Ohio has been down right cold the past couple weeks. I love the kisses too. Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys!
9 comments:
Super cute and isn't it awesome that it's still so warm that we can swim. Crazy weather we have here in Cali.
You can still swim? We pulled out the coats today. It's supposed to snow tomorrow! I love seeing pictures of your kids. I hope I can meet ya'll someday!
Audra
Ixchelle, your kids are so cute! And by the way, we would love to go on a train ride!
I miss having B in my primary class.
We are cold here too!!! I wish I could go swimming. I hate the cold!!!
We miss those cute kids and their awesome parents. Wish we could invite ourselves over to your pool so we could be yelled at by the maintenence guy. Sigh, those were the days.
I love these pictures! I can't believe you're still swimming. Ohio has been down right cold the past couple weeks. I love the kisses too. Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment