Tuesday, October 28, 2008








Do you ever have those days when you just don't want to wake up? Well, we do--almost everyday. Waking my kids up for school can be one of the hardest tasks. Troy usually sings opera to wake them up, or I boogie dance for them. Sometimes we have to jump on the bed to break their slumber.

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

That's so funny Ixchelle, I'm sure the day will come when Sav doesn't want to wake up, but for now that's her favorite time of the day. LOL
I love you Ixchelle and I'm so proud of you for being so incredibly bold with standing up for what is right!

Pao said...

Oh! I wish it can be one of those days for us, that will be lovely.No matter what time they go to bed they always are up at 7.
By the way I love your new look in the page.
Love ya!